The social work office is a great place to start if you need any kind of help! You can contact us by phone, during walk-in hours, or ask to speak with a social worker during your medical appointment.
The IDC has a team of social workers that assist IDC patients with a range of psycho-social needs. These services include:
- SPBP enrollment for medication and/or labs coverage
- Insurance navigation
- Supportive counseling
- Education about HIV and AIDS
- Referrals to community resources
- Liaising with medical providers and case managers
- Assistance accessing medications
- Appointment outreach
- Linkage to mental health services
- Condom distribution
Please note: the IDC requires a minimum of 3 days to complete forms or paperwork.
Walk-in hours: Monday through Thursday, 9:00 - 11:00 a.m.