As the official healthcare network of the Blue Cross Broad Street Run Health and Wellness Expo, Einstein Healthcare Network has 30 bibs to the 2020 Blue Cross Broad Street Run that we are giving away to 30 lucky runners! This year's Blue Cross Broad Street Run will be held on Sunday, May 3, 2020 at 8am.
Here’s how it works.
Who can participate?
- The Einstein Healthcare Network Blue Cross Broad Street Run bib giveaway is open to anyone who follows the Einstein Health Facebook page.
- Persons eligible include employees, patients (former, current, or prospective), neighbors, community members, etc.
- Participants must be 18 years of age or older, or the parent or legal guardian of a minor, if the bib will be given to the minor.
How do I win a bib to the 2020 Blue Cross Broad Street Run?
- All you have to do is join the conversation on the Einstein Health Facebook page during the month of January 2020.
- Starting January 27, 2020, Einstein Health will post a question or challenge once per week to its Facebook page.
- The Facebook post will be clearly marked as the Einstein Health Blue Cross Broad Street Run bib giveaway.
- Within 24 hours, participants must respond to the Einstein Health Facebook post, on Facebook, by submitting an answer to the question or participating in the challenge and submitting a photo as proof of participation.
- Einstein Healthcare Network will run 5 posts, once week, starting Monday, January 27, 2020 through Friday, February, 2020.
- All posts will be made in Eastern Standard Time (EST) and all submissions must be received within 24 hours of each Facebook post in EST.
How are winners selected and notified?
- Up to six (6) winners will be chosen at random, 24 hours from each posted question on Facebook. A winner can win only once.
- Einstein Healthcare Network will make two (2) attempts to notify the winner through Facebook messenger.
- Noncompliance within this time period will result in disqualification and another winner will be selected at random from the remaining eligible entrants.
- Once the winner is notified, the winner must respond and provide Einstein Healthcare Network with their full name and email address, so that he or she can receive a unique bib registration code from Einstein Healthcare Network.
- The winner is responsible for registering themselves for the 2020 Blue Cross Broad Street Run, by going to the Blue Cross Broad Street Run registration website.
- The winner will be given a registration code, unique to them, which covers the cost of the bib only.
- Any upgrade options that the runner wants to select during the registration process will be their responsibility to cover.
- The winner will receive their bib through the regular Blue Cross Broad Street Run bib-pick up process. Bibs can picked-up at the Blue Cross Broad Street Run Health and Wellness Expo, which will be held at the Pennsylvania Convention Center.
How are the winners announced?
- Winners will be announced on the Einstein Health Facebook page 24 hours after each bib giveaway post.
- A private message will be sent to the winner through Facebook requesting confirmation of the winner’s full name and email address.
- Winner’s names will be announced publicly on Einstein Healthcare Network’s Facebook page, Einstein Health.
- The Einstein Healthcare Network Blue Cross Broad Street Run bib giveway is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Entrants release Einstein Healthcare Network, Blue Cross Broad Street Run, the City of Philadelphia and Facebook from any and all liability for any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind related to this giveaway.
- You understand that you are providing your name and email address to Einstein Healthcare Network and not to Facebook.
- Bib giveaway is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
Additional Terms: Einstein Healthcare Network reserves the right to disqualify any winner from the 2020 Blue Cross Broad Street Run bib giveaway if there is reason to believe the winner has intentionally violated the bib giveaway rules.
Visit our Facebook page!