Einstein Healthcare Network is a leading healthcare system and the region's largest independent academic medical center, offering a full spectrum of services throughout Philadelphia and Montgomery Counties. As a regional network, Einstein includes acute care facilities, primary and specialty care physician practices and outpatient care centers. With nearly 150 years of service to the community, Einstein has a wealth of experience, blending a long and distinguished history with high-quality, cutting-edge medicine.
Einstein Medical Center Philadelphia is a 772-bed tertiary-care hospital located in North Philadelphia. The hospital has an accredited Level I Regional Trauma Center and one of the busiest emergency rooms in Philadelphia.
- Einstein Medical Center Philadelphia, a tertiary care teaching hospital with a Level One Trauma center
- Einstein Medical Center Elkins Park, a general acute care hospital located on a 30-acre suburban campus in Montgomery County
- Einstein Medical Center Montgomery, a hospital that opened in 2012 in East Norriton - the first completely new medical center to be built in the southeastern Pennsylvania region in over a decade
- MossRehab, a nationally recognized medical rehabilitation facility with in- and outpatient services
- Einstein Center One, offering easy access to primary care and specialty doctors for people living in Northeast Philadelphia and Lower Bucks and Montgomery Counties
- Einstein at Germantown, providing primary and ambulatory care to the Northwest Philadelphia community
- Einstein Healthcare Network Collegeville, an outpatient center located in Providence Town Center with services that include integrative medicine and rehabilitation by MossRehab
- Einstein Healthcare Network Holmesburg, an outpatient center located inside the Center for Medical Excellence in the Holmesburg section of Philadelphia