Patient Visits Now Through Telehealth
Einstein's determination to care for our community and staff continues as we expand services to telehealth. Einstein Endocrinology is keeping patients as our highest priority with expanding appointments by phone or online.
Your appointment can be done through your telephone, smartphone, or computer in the comfort of your own home.
For in-person exams, diagnostic workups, and interventional care, know that all operations continue as usual. Our offices remain open and are ready to provide care. For the time being, please continue with treatments prescribed by doctors.
To schedule a telemedicine appointment or contact Einstein Endocrinology, please call: 215-572-5200.
The Division of Endocrinology is a team of physicians led by division chair Dr. Catherine Anastasopoulou, named one of Philadelphia magazine’s Top Docs. The team provides a range of services treating adult metabolic and hormonal conditions.
Along with diagnosis and treatment, we focus on managing care that best supports patients' lifestyle. Our division is actively engaged in ongoing research and clinical trials, with particular interest in diabetes and osteoporosis research.
- Disorders of the thyroid, including hypothyroidism, hyperthyroidism, Graves’ disease, thyroiditis, thyroid nodules, thyroid cancer
- Pituitary disorders, including pituitary tumor, acromegaly, Cushing’s disease, prolactinomas, hypopituitarism
- Disorders of calcium, including hypo- and hyper-parathyroidism
- Disorders of bone, including osteoporosis and Paget’s disease
- Disorders of adrenal, including Addison’s disease, Cushing’s disease, adrenal adenomas, pheochromocytoma, congenital adrenal hyperplasia
- Gonadal disorders, including polycystic ovary disease, hypogonadism, menopause, Turner’s syndrome, Kallman’s syndrome, Klinefelter’s syndrome
- Dyslipidemias and lipid disorders, including hypercholesterolemia and hypertriglyceridemia
- Resistant hypertension conditions, including pheochromocytoma, hyperaldosteronism, Conn’s disease
Join our Diabetes Support Group
This free group, guided by a certified diabetes care and education specialist, empowers people living with diabetes to practice better self-care and serves as a resource in overcoming the challenges associated with diabetes. The group meets on Zoom on the first Thursday of each month at 10 a.m. and is open to everyone even if you're not an Einstein patient. Search "Diabetes Support Group" in our Events Calendar to learn more.