Philadelphia Fibroid Center
Einstein performs among the highest number of fibroid-related surgeries in the region using the latest techniques that offer less scarring and faster recovery.
- We offer a full spectrum of treatment options and create your treatment plan based on your individual situation and desired outcome.
- Convenient Locations. We offer free parking at our Jenkintown office and valet parking at our Philadelphia location.
- Quick and easy appointments. We make scheduling hassle-free and coordinate appointments with other specialists you may see, including interventional radiologists, maternal fetal medicine physicians, reproductive endocrinologists and robotic surgeons.
- Part of a comprehensive healthcare network. As a patient at Einstein, you will have access to a comprehensive regional healthcare network with a demonstrated commitment to women’s health.
- Proven track record of safety and excellence. Our Obstetrics and Gynecology department consistently scores excellent quality and safety ratings.
You Have Options
Whether your desire is to preserve and improve fertility or treat fibroid-related abnormal bleeding and pain, you have more treatment choices than ever before. Use the GFT algorithm to learn more about your options.
You may have many questions about fibroids. Visit our FAQ page to learn more about fibroids and fibroid treatments.
Patient Story: Doub Hanshaw
The Philadelphia Fibroid Center at Einstein is led by Jay Goldberg, MD, MSCP. Dr. Goldberg has authored over 75 peer-reviewed articles, published abstracts and book chapters. He has also lectured extensively, nationally and internationally, primarily about uterine fibroids.
Prior to joining Einstein as Vice Chairman of OB/GYN and Director of the Philadelphia Fibroid Center at Einstein, Dr. Goldberg was a Professor at Jefferson Medical College and the Founder/Director of the Jefferson Fibroid Center.