Patient Visits Now Through Telehealth
Einstein's determination to care for our community and staff continues as we expand services to telehealth. Einstein Pulmonary, Allergy and Critical Care is keeping patients as our highest priority with expanding appointments by phone or online.
Your appointment can be done through your telephone, smartphone, or computer in the comfort of your own home.
For in-person exams, diagnostic workups, and interventional care, know that all operations continue as usual. Our offices remain open and are ready to provide care. For the time being, please continue with treatments prescribed by doctors.
To schedule a telemedicine appointment or contact Einstein Pulmonary, Allergy and Critical Care, please call: 215-456-6950.
The Division of Pulmonary, Allergy and Critical Care Medicine treats patients with respiratory disorders, critical illness and sleep disturbances such as obstructive sleep apnea. Using advanced diagnostics and leading techniques, our treatment center offers therapeutic services including pulmonary function testing, bronchoscopy therapy and comprehensive sleep testing.
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
- Bronchitis (acute and chronic)
- Respiratory infections
- Lung Cancer
- Pulmonary fibrosis
- Shortness of breath
- Interstitial lung diseases
- Persistent coughing
- Coughing up blood (hemoptysis)
- Asbestosis and other breathing disorders from occupational exposures
- Pulmonary hypertension and other vascular diseases
- Pulmonary manifestations of systemic diseases such as lupus, arthritis
Procedures / Therapies Provided
- Lung function testing, including cardiopulmonary exercise testing
- Diagnostic and Therapeutic Bronchoscopy
- Endobronchial and transbronchial biopsies
- Endobronchial Ultrasound Guided Biopsy (convex and radial EBUS)
- Navigational Bronchoscopy
- Endobronchial stent placement
- Endobronchial valve placement
- Argon Plasma Coagulation
- Dynamic Bronchoscopy
- CPAP titration for Excessive dynamic collapse of the airways
- Comprehensive sleep testing
- Continuous positive airway pressure (CPAP) therapy
- Variable/bi-level positive airway pressure (BiPAP) therapy for obstructive sleep apnea
- Critical care treatment for ICU patients